Lumenera INFINITY 5-5
Hardware Support Solution:
- Image-Pro 10 (64-bit)
Operating System Supported:
- Win 7 64-bit
- Win 10 64-bit
Lumenera's INFINITY5-5 is a high quality 5 megapixel microscopy camera that provides high speeds at high resolution. The INFINITY5-5 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With fast focusing at high frame rates of up to 75 frames per second, the INFINITY5-5 performs in a wide range of applications.
The INFINITY5-5’s 2/3 inch sensor format accommodates a 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45 micron pixels. The HDMI output allows the INFINITY5-5 to connect to both a computer and HDMI TV or monitor for applications where knowledge sharing is critical.
• Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
• Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3” optical format providing a resolution of 2464 x 2056 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
• Fast frame rates at ~75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
• Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
• Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
• Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
• High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
• Recommended coupler: 0.6x - 0.7x