Lumenera INFINITY 5-3
Hardware Support Solution:
- Image-Pro 10 (64-bit)
Operating System Supported:
- Win 7 64-bit
- Win 10 64-bit
Lumenera's INFINITY5-3 is a high quality 3 megapixel microscopy camera that provides high speeds at high resolution. The INFINITY5-3 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With fast focusing at high frame rates of up to 120 frames per second, the INFINITY5-3 performs in a wide range of applications. The INFINITY5-3’s 1/1.8 inch sensor format accommodates a 2064 x 1544 resolution with 3.45 micron pixels. The HDMI output allows the INFINITY5-3 to connect to both a computer and HDMI TV or monitor for applications where knowledge sharing is critical.
• Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
• Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 1/1.8” optical format providing a resolution of 2064 x 1544 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
• Fast frame rates at ~120 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
• Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
• Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
• Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
• High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
• Recommended coupler: 0.5x or 0.63x