Image-Pro 10.0.5 is now available
- Published: Monday, 16 December 2019 20:24
Media Cybernetics releases Image-Pro v10.0.5.
ROCKVILLE, MD, December 16, 2019 -- Here at Media Cybernetics, we're constantly working to improve your Image-Pro experience by releasing updates and patches. Image-Pro v10.0.5 is a free update for Image-Pro version 10 users and will update an existing installation of Image-Pro v10 through v10.0.4. You can apply this patch directly from Image-Pro by selecting "Check for Updates" in the Help Menu. You only need to download this patch if you are using the Offline Update method.Download Image-Pro v10.0.5 32-bit
Download Image-Pro v10.0.5 64-bit
What's new in Image-Pro v10.0.5?
- • Added an internal check to invert X,Y image order for some tiled image sets when creating the tiled stitched image after image alignment.
- • Improved display of multichannel fluorescent images by changing the default behavior from best fit for composite image to Each Channel Separately.
- • Improved image filter processing to honor the ROI drawn on image set in the Image View mode.
- • Fixed issue to merge dye and objective lists when a new version of Image-Pro is installed, and use the previous settings option selected.
- • Fixed issue with ROIs not being honored when 2D filters are applied to a new image of a color composite image. The new image will maintain the current ROIs from the original image.
- • Fixed issue with Image-Pro failing to build a large volume display file for some Thermo Fisher Scientific image sets.
- • Fixed issue with the image set Extract Image feature when using multichannel images to extract only the active image range selection.
- • Resolved issue with the Extract Dimension button becoming enabled in Color Composite view.
- • Fixed issue with 3D Volume Viewer loading a multi-channel image set and switching off Color composite view to display a single monochrome image channel instead of a white cube.
Media Cybernetics is continuing the development of functionality through ongoing engineering of better and more improved modules, applications, and integration of supported devices. To find out more information and sign up for a free a trial of Image-Pro, go to www.mediacy.com.
Media Cybernetics develops deconvolution and image analysis software products that simplify and enhance image-based data collection and analysis for those who wish to increase accuracy and automate research, development, and quality processes. Customer diversity ranges from cell biology and neuroscience research in the life sciences to quality inspection of metals, ceramics and semiconductors in manufacturing, and to materials research on particles, coatings, and fibers. Further applications include the research of natural resources such as oil and gas, aquaculture samples, and minerals, in addition to the analysis of fingerprints, ballistics, and trace evidence for security applications. Founded and based in Maryland, the company maintains regional offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, China and Japan to service the needs of the global imaging community.
Media Cybernetics is a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices valued at over $20 billion.
Media Cybernetics and Image-Pro are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Media Cybernetics in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Talia Faigen, Marketing Associate