Microarray analysis software for fast, accurate and repeatable results.
Array-Pro Analyzer 6.3
Array-Pro Analyzer is microarray and high-density array image analysis software designed for the molecular biologist. This automated software provides a range of image analysis tools to achieve maximum signal to noise, repeatability, and quantitative accuracy.
- Perfect for microarray gene expression, typing, HTS, and sequencing analysis
- Automatic grid, subgrid, and spot finding overcomes tedious spot template assignment
- Reproducible. Get the same numbers from user to user
- Detect low-level expression using extensive background and signal operations to optimize results
- Characterize data more precisely through grouping by cells, grids, and images
- Receive statistical feedback to determine experiment quality
Array-Pro Analyzer Overview
See what makes Array-Pro the best choice for microarray analysis.
Array-Pro Analyzer Features
Explore the many features of Array-Pro Analyzer.
New Features in Array-Pro Analyzer 6.3
Learn about the new features in Array-Pro Analyzer version 6.3, including Windows 7 support, new measurements, weight-based grid alignment, and more.
Array-Pro Analyzer System Requirements
Review system requirements for Array-Pro Analyzer.