Add the Image-Pro 3D Module to your platform and unleash a new level of Image Analysis for your research. Advanced 3D Visualization and Analysis options based on he same philosophy as the Image-Pro platform allow to you perform complex analysis methods without learning a new platform.
Visualize your 3D volumes or 4D time-lapse data in stunning high resolution full screen views using.
Explore every voxel using this 2D projection mode that links the position of the 2D plane to a real 3D position on the integrated 3D view.
See every frame that makes up the volume in a gallery of thumbnails able to be scaled, edited, adjusted or simply viewed in this mode.
Measure Complex 3D Objects
Guided Segmentation is designed to enable the identication and measurement of any 3D Object using a simplied guided process that excels over current 3D segmentation techniques
Use any 2D frame to define objects as unique collections of outlines. Name and color code them for clarity.
Propagate the segmentation up or down through the stack, using Auto or Semi-Auto techniques and review the outlines for edits as needed.
Automatically generate isosurfaces from your collection(s) of outlines. Measure volume, surface, intensity, and unique morphological object measurements.
Manual Adjustments and Measurements
Adjust lighting, appearence, surfaces on volumes, objects, and channels to display the results. Add manual measurements and annotations to accompany visual enhancements and combine look and data into a single impactful presentation.
- Blend, MIP, and Sum Projections
- Overall Volume Transparency
- Wireframe & Isosurface Renderings
- Slice Density and Edge Coloring
- Pseudo-Surface and Stereo Views
- LUT-based Spread and Opacity
- Individual object Specularity
- Color Palette Editor & Presets
- Light Sources and Shadows
- Retain native channel coloring
- Toggle or Blink each channel
- Opacity weighted auto blending
- Independent histogram edits
- Channel extraction or Merging
Easily quantitate physical measurements of your isolated objects and standardize them for your analysis protocol to target discrete objects of interest.
Distances, Areas, Volumes
- 3D Centroids,
- Surface Area
- Distance between objects
- 3D lengths from surface to center
- 3D lengths following along an object’s surface
Centroids, Angles, Contours
- 3D Object Contours using 2D plolylines on slices
- X,Y,Z Size, Shape, Orientation and Intensities
- X,Y,Z coordiantes at any 3D location
- Distance between objects, and merge/split
- Relative Angles between lines
- Relative Angles to reference vectors
Apply automated measurements to objects to easily release the full potential of your data. Develop your analysis model and combine data collector with batch processing to analyze large amounts of data in a few clicks.
Set Data Collection
With the press of a button all the data from your table is compiled into Data Collector. You can even set it up to collect from all images automatically as they are measured.
Link Collected Data to Images
For a multi-image experiment, collect large clusters of data from each image separately and retain the original links to understand how image groups compare and contrast.
Graph the results
Use a variety of graph types for your data such as 2D and 3D scatterplots, histo-grams, block charts and lines graphs.
Filter by Measurement
With any of the chosen measurements, create a histo-gram of your segmented regions and only keep what you nd relevant, excluding the rest using multiple pre-cise parameters such as a combination of morphology and intensity measurements.
Classify by Measurement
Using an automatic classication method, bins of classes can be created and applied to all the measured objects in the data graph. Use this to easily color-code and classify object in the view and on the data tables and graphs
Sort and Condense
Sort by measurements and adjust tables to only show the rel-evant data.
Group Results and View Statistics
Combine classes of similar objects into a custom hierarchy and see statistics per measurement for each grouped class.
Produce and Share
Generate movies by key frame annotations, add clipping, y-throughs and annotations to enhance your project. Export them easily and share them with colleagues or add a frame to enhance your report.
Key Frame Animations
Powerful animation tools enabling the creation of realistic movies comprised of complex movements & renderings.
- Circular Animation
- Flye-Around Animation
- See-saw Animation
- Save & Load Animation
- Paths for future use
- Generate identical movies
- Save as WMV, AVI & MP4
- Record camera position, angle and zoom
- Add & Replace positions
- Record volumes, surfaces and object counts.
- Record Oblique or Ortho clipping planes
- Improve quality with smoothing and Anti-Aliasing options