Media Cybernetics Releases AutoQuant X3.0.3 Patch
- Published: Friday, 23 May 2014 13:23
May 23, 2014 - Rockville, MD - Media Cybernetics announces the release of the AutoQuant X3.0.3 software patch.
This upgrade for AutoQuant X3.0.3 contains several new features and improvements. They include:
- Added support for "Export to Image-Pro Premier 9.x & Premier 3D 9.x"
- Directly transfers single-file data in ICS, LSM, OIF, or BMP formats
- Transfers TIFF-based data via AutoQuant XML header
- Silently saves all other formats as a TIFF-based set, then transfers AutoQuant XML header
- Corrected an issue in resize where 8-bit input could occasionally result in an incorrect output
- Added read support for Imaris Software IMS 5.5 file format;
- Corrected an issue where some TIFFs (those missing ROWSPERSTRIP tags) could not be read correctly
- Added "Other Modality" option to provide Loaded-PSF-only support for unknown modalities;
- Corrected PSF file naming issue when dots are included in the filename
- Resolved a batch issue where some datasets would generate the wrong number of output volumes;
- Corrected an issue where using Data Manager's "Send to Batch" would generate a batch job with no dataset
- Adjusted channel blending to improve intensity balance when turning channels on and off
- Corrected help file entry on batch process cancellation
- Added write support for Bitplane IMS 5.5 file format
- Added read support for Zeiss CZI file format
- Provided support for loading of AutoQuant CONNECT files in File Open dialog
- Fixed several metadata and frame loading issues across multiple formats.
- Re-organized help file contents
- Incorporated training guide for most-used features - Updated AQX Quick Start Guide
About Media Cybernetics
Founded in 1981, Media Cybernetics develops image informatics solutions to automate research, development, and quality control processes in life science and industry. The company's products simplify and enhance image-based data collection and analysis to increase the accuracy and productivity of its customers. For more information about Media Cybernetics, visit www.mediacy.com.
About Auto-Quant Software
AutoQuant is the life science industry's leading image deconvolution software. Retrieve better data from your images using the most complete suite of 2D and 3D restoration algorithms available, including the industry's best blind deconvolution algorithm. Microscopy experts worldwide trust AutoQuant for the accuracy and beauty of its stunning quantitative results, while newcomers to the product love the user-friendly workflow and intuitive interface that helps make learning a breeze.